Dual audio (undub) version of the PlayStation 3 game “Atelier Ayesha ~The Alchemist of Dusk~” (USA release).
Copy v15000.fp to \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\Res\sound\voice\fp\ (or fp_jpn if you have English audio selected) to fix missing DLC character voices in Japanese audio.
Thanks to anonymous.
Changes to BLUS31152:
– replaced \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\Res\sound\voice\fp\ folder with BLJM60486’s (Japanese audio for events)
– re-muxed \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\Res\movie\worldview_0*.pams’ audio with BLJM60486’s (Japanese audio for videos)
– Use AudioLanguageSelector.bat to switch between Japanese and English.
– Use checksum.md5 to check integrity (may not be compatible with all .md5 verifiers).
– Set your PS3’s language to English if you want English trophies instead of Japanese ones. Trophies will stay in same language they were installed in regardless of changes afterward (general bug of BLUS31152).
– Game will not install to HDD if you installed DLC behorehand (general bug of BLUS31152 and maybe BLJM60486, too). I got it to run without installation but I’m unsure how as it stopped working for no apparent reason. DLC files differ from those installed by the game as well so I don’t know how to merge them properly.
– Game will create an “PS3_GAMERes” folder in its root for some reason (general bug of the game?).
– All of BLUS31152’s video files, except the opening which is untouched, are of lower quality (both video and audio) than BLJM60486’s but since all of them were changed in some way, I didn’t replace them.
– Japanese audio isn’t perfectly in sync with some videos since they were timed differently.