Since NISA supposedly removed lots of CG and a mini-game, here’s a custom version that should be uncensored. It uses the Japanese version as its base while having most resource files in English, which results in the following changes to the US/EU versions:
– English text on first video file (US / EU have Japanese text)
– Japanese save data / trophies
– wrong dialog font size
– some menu images being Japanese
– some system text being Japanese
– a custom patch 1.01 being needed (included)
– no dual audio
I’m not planning on playing / testing this in the near future, so please report all possible issues. And if someone can help with any of the remaining ones, please leave a comment or come to #toxundub@Rizon
– integrated EU / US patch 1.01 (should fix Slumbering Boss freezes)
– leave all system text files in Japanese that have a different line count from US / EU (fixes various freezes but unfortunately also restores quite a bit of Japanese)
– leave Japanese event files (fixes freeze when getting Syrma’s Change ability)
– leave Japanese menu images (some menu images will now be in Japanese instead of being completely wrong / unreadable)
How to apply the patch:
Extract the .zip. Go to the \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\CONTENTS directory of the game and copy GAME.CPK and SYSTEM.CPK to where you extracted the .zip. Run patch.bat. Replace the old GAME.CPK and SYSTEM.CPK with GAME1.2.CPK and SYSTEM1.1.CPK (note the upper case). Run the new .pkg patch 1.01.2.
Thanks to Shu091 for testing random stuff.