Dual audio (undub) version of the PlayStation 3 game “Rune Factory Oceans” (EUR release).
This is basically my Wii undub with a properly edited RFF2.dat, no name changes and the original title thanks to the European release. The minor Wii issues (incorrectly mapped “Merry Christmas!” and “Let’s check out that island!”) most likely remain although I haven’t tested it so far.
Changes to BLES01550:
– replaced \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\Sound\stream\ with BLJS10106’s (90% of Japanese voices)
– added BLJS10106’s \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\RFF2.dat audio files to BLES01550’s and rebuilt RFF2.bin (voice mapping fix and remaining 10% of Japanese voices)
– replaced \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\Movie\MOVIE_02_01.sfd and \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\Movie\MOVIE_02_06.sfd with BLJS10106’s (Japanese audio for videos)
– Change all names to the original ones (too much effort and becomes quite difficult for images but would allow to replace the ending video with the higher-quality Japanese one)
– Fix any remaining mismapped voices (effort as well)
– Use AudioLanguageSelector.bat to switch between Japanese and English.
– Use checksum.sfv to check integrity.
– Some voices may be incorrectly mapped. Please report if you encounter any.
– The game didn’t let me repoint duplicate files in RFF2.dat to only 1 instance but removing some MBs of padding worked. Yay!
– The 2 video files mentioned above have been downgraded in both video quality and audio (5.1 to 2.0). If someone knows how to re-mux those .sfd files (losslessly!), please tell me. This only affects English audio.